From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Fleming, Jason <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 9:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Podcast Hosting

A question for libraries with Podcasting studios:  We have a new podcasting studio and recently received a question about where to upload podcasts.  Is there a recommended website for hosting podcasts?  Do you have your own server for hosting podcasts?  Are you able to embed podcasts on your website?

-Jason

Jason Fleming
Information Technology Librarian
(910) 962-2675

University of North Carolina Wilmington
601 S. College Rd.
Wilmington, NC 28403-5616

Pronouns: he/him or they/them/their (Why pronouns are important<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uncw.edu/lgbtqia/facstaff-resources/pronouns.html__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!MvKQhFguEXbaILO7qi5B1JXfWoyoi-LtCeQpWcuLCtFQ1al3K06kBq9fSxVPXJ8CwRA$ >)

Land Acknowledgement for UNCW: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://uncw.edu/diversity/land-acknowledgement.html__;!!IKRxdwAv5BmarQ!MvKQhFguEXbaILO7qi5B1JXfWoyoi-LtCeQpWcuLCtFQ1al3K06kBq9fSxVP0AY7yYM$