I am writing this as the virtual cheers float across my screen in celebration of the last day of an amazing DLF Forum. If you weren't able to make it, look for the videos of recorded sessions to come out in 2022. I will still be in the platform all week for DigiPres and Learn@DLF, so stop by the CLIR booth if you get a chance! Have a great week, Erin

New on the Job Board

IT Systems Analyst, Hoover Institution Library & Archives, Stanford University

Director of Special Collections and College Archives, Occidental College

First Year Experience and Student Success Librarian, Occidental College

Data Services Librarian, University of Maryland College Park

Associate Dean for Digital Strategy, SMU Libraries

Software Engineer, Johns Hopkins University Sheridan Libraries and Museums

Director of Digital Services, Wisconsin Historical Society

Manager of Research & Data Services, Harvard University

-----

Erin O'Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org | jobs.diglib.org | DLF Forum