Haha, good points Erich. Upon further research, it looks like it may only
be available to subscribers (as you guessed): Photoshop comes to the web
browser
<https://www.techradar.com/news/photoshop-comes-to-the-web-browser-and-gets-4-other-big-new-tools>

Have I helped you?
Please fill out a customer service feedback form HERE
<https://great.davenport.edu/report/bholda>.

Brian Holda
Digital Services Librarian
Davenport University