From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Reed, Kayla
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 9:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Room Booking software

CAUTION: EXTERNAL EMAIL - Ensure you trust this email before clicking on any links or attachments.

Hello!

We are looking for a free (or low-cost) booking system for a library space. We need to be able to add custom questions and we need to be able to approve before it is added to a calendar.

Calendly ALMOST works, but you cannot approve before an event is added to a calendar.

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kayla Reed

Discovery, Systems and Digital Strategy Librarian

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers