Dear All,

We invite you to join us for our next webinar ‘Surveying the
Trustworthiness of Electronic Records’ which takes place on Thursday 17
February 2022 at 16:00 CET.

Overview

Organizations are creating electronic records in the course of their
business. These records should be authentic, reliable and accurate to be
regarded as trustworthy. The risks we face in the digital environment such
as not establishing the archival bond, format obsolescence and fixity
problems force us to take measures before they become a threat. If not,
they may harm the trustworthiness and cause a reduction in the evidential
value of the electronic records. In this webinar, Dr. Özhan Saglik will
explain how trustworthiness can be surveyed and which precautions may be
taken.

Speaker

Dr. Özhan Saglik

Registration

OPF members benefit from priority registration and exclusive access to
our archive
of webinar recordings <https://openpreservation.org/webinars/>.

Remaining places are now available - register here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1616420714624/WN_8YoQTjKDS1yns_-5HsFaZg>.
You can subscribe to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/openpreserve> to find out about our upcoming events.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/