Please distribute widely

NYCDH is happy to announce the 7th Annual NYCDH Week, February 7-11, 2022. Taking place at home everywhere (again!), NYCDH Week gives individuals who are interested in digital humanities an opportunity to learn new techniques and skills, hear about DH projects, and become part of a vibrant and diverse community of scholars and practitioners.

In place of a traditional keynote lecture, this year’s kickoff event on Monday, February 7 will feature a roundtable titled “Finding, Cultivating, and Sustaining Support for Your DH Project.” Roundtable participants will include:
—Jennifer Serventi – National Endowment for the Humanities
—Moacir de Sá Pereira – Columbia University
—Jim Groom – Reclaim Hosting
—Jason Rhody – Social Science Research Council (SSRC)
—Katina Rogers – Independent Scholar

As is tradition, following the introduction and kickoff roundtable we will be announcing the winners of our annual Graduate Student Awards with presentations by the winners, as NYCDH continues to support the next generation of scholars in the field.

We are excited to release the slate of workshops, demonstrations, and events and we can’t wait until NYCDH is brightening screens across the region, country and world.

NYCDH Week 2022 will take place in a fully online format, while continuing to do what it has done for the past six years -- bring together individuals across the region who are interested in digital humanities, offering them opportunities to learn new techniques and skills, to hear about DH projects from across the city, and to connect with a vibrant and diverse community of scholars and practitioners.

We look forward to welcoming you soon and thanks to everyone for making NYCDH such a great community!

Check out the Sessions Page: https://nycdh.org/dhweek/sessions-2022/

For more information, visit the https://nycdhe.org or contact [log in to unmask]