Registration is now open for the NC Serials Conference, to be held
online Friday,
April 8 2022!

We’re excited about our speakers and presentations this year. Check out the
agenda <https://www.ncserialsconference.org/agenda.html> and speakers
<https://www.ncserialsconference.org/speakers.html> pages to see what we
have lined up! Our keynote this year is Kaetrena Davis Kendrick, Dean of
the Ida Jane Dacus Library and Louise Pettus Archives & Special Collections
at Winthrop University. Our exciting agenda will delve into topics like
user experience, metadata development/management, streaming video, open
access, pandemic lessons learned, an LIS student resume & career clinic,
and more! (Wanna check out presentations from 2021? Our YouTube archive
<http://bit.ly/NCSerials21> is publicly available!)

Standard registration is only $35, and for students and speakers it’s the
low, low price of $0!

Registration closes April 1. Register now at:

https://whova.com/portal/registration/ncser_202204/

If you have any questions about the conference or trouble registering,
please feel free to contact [log in to unmask]

Can’t wait to see y’all soon!

NC Serials Conference Planning Committee

Danica Lewis, she | her | hers
Collections & Research Librarian for Life Sciences

ORCID: 0000-0001-5742-0936

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are
sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records
Law and may be disclosed to third parties.