I think that you are looking at a pretty small field, and PKP Services is
the only provider that stands out. The question is how many journals are
you going to host? If it is a handful, then hosing is almost certainly your
best choice.

If it is hundreds, then self-hosting might be a consideration. You could
contract with PKP Services for software support, and possibly an
organization like mine for cloud hosting build and support.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon