Hi all,

I'm working on a makerspace event with different stations so that students
can demo the equipment. It will be drop in for 1.5 hours, expecting 30
students maximum. One of the stations is an arduino station. A professor at
our college has agreed to run this station, but she is struggling with
narrowing her ideas down. Has anyone run this kind of event with
arduino/electronic prototyping and had an activity that worked well? I'm
trying to come up with something I could suggest to her. We have some money
to purchase parts.
Thanks,

--
Lena Bohman, MSLIS