 Hi my esteemed listmates,

I've been searching all over Google and YoutTube for what I thought was
going to be a straightforward answer to a PowerPoint question, mostly.

I've reached the area where you can select a pointer but that appears very
small on screen.

I was trying to ascertain how one could create a "mobile" arrow where you
have an arrow appear on screen and could then drag that arrow with your
cursor to point at different bullet points on a PPT slide ore even set it
so the arrow would point at a bullet point and then would move to the next
bullet point by itself (times for every 3+ minutes) so you don't have to
keep manually moving the arrow as you're instructing (which can be
distracting).

I'm not certain what that PPT technique is called which can often be
problematic. If you don't know the term it's challenging to research it.

I Goolged pointer, arrow, moving arrow.

Thank you!

Charles.

Charles Meyer