Hello, Code4Libbers!

Are there any spanish (or maybe european) private
corporations/institutions in this list with dedicated in-house computer
departments, be it for production or for research? I'm in search for a
job in the area of library computing and it seems not to be much jobs
here like the ones who appear frequently on this list, at least in the
private sector (libraries here are mainly public-funded, and their
positions are complex and slow to obtain).

Even if they don't offer jobs right now it would be very interesting to
know if there is a strong library-computing research comunity in this area.

Maybe I'm not searching in the correct specific sources, so any advice
about it would also be nice.

Thank you in advance.

--
··--<  Iván Velamazán >--··