Sharon,

Are you looking specifically for *librarians* or are other library employees welcome (specifically, Library Systems professionals)?

Working in Systems now and in Academic IT for 20+ years before that, I can tell you from personal experience, IT is rife with IP.

Thanks,
Erich

On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 08:14, Sharon Whitfield eloquently inscribed: