Kia ora koutou,

We can see there are a number of other places offering OJS hosting, but some look highly dodgy and others look like at the least a lot more research is required.

We're familiar with PKP services - can anyone recommend other SaaS providers for OJS that are worth considering?

Deborah

"The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments) may be confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any unauthorised use, distribution, or copying of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail or telephone and then delete this e-mail together with all attachments from your system."