We are pleased to open the call for presentation proposals for Samvera
Virtual Connect 2022!  Samvera Virtual Connect will be held May 4-5, 2022,
from 11AM - 2PM Eastern time.

Samvera Virtual Connect provides the Samvera Community with a free,
informal opportunity to share the work occurring in our institutions and
via our collaborative efforts.  Virtual Connect occurs entirely online via
Zoom webinar to a live audience across the globe, with presentations
recorded for asynchronous viewing.

We’re looking for submissions from across the entire Samvera landscape,
including both local development and community work.

This year’s Virtual Connect will have two days of programming, during which
we’ll be coordinating presentations into thematic blocks based on topic,
audience, and time.

To submit a proposal, please prepare the following:

   -

   Title
   -

   Abstract
   -

   Description of Intended Audience
   -

   Format (20 minute presentation, lightning talk < 10 minutes)
   -

   Date preference/availability

To submit your proposal:  https://forms.gle/k47vf7AjVtYUt74M7

Proposals are due Friday April 8th, 2022.

We look forward to your submissions and learning more about the
developments and successes of the Samvera Community.

Sincerely,

Heather, on behalf of the 2022 Samvera Virtual Connect Organizing Committee

Heather
-----
Heather Greer Klein (she/her/hers)
Samvera Community Manager
*Schedule time with me*
<https://koalendar.com/events/meet-with-heather-greer-klein>
https://samvera.org/
Working from Durham, NC (US Eastern Time Zone), on land traditionally cared
for by the Shakori and Eno peoples.