Hi all,

Registration is now open for the International Image Interoperability
Framework <https://iiif.io/> (IIIF) conference and showcase, taking place
June 6-8 in Cambridge, MA, USA. These events are hosted by Harvard
University and MIT. All proceedings will be in English unless otherwise
noted.

The IIIF Showcase (June 6, 1:00-5:00pm) is free and open to all.
Pre-registration is required. Attend this event to learn more about IIIF,
including an overview of what it does, use cases, how you can implement
IIIF at your institution, and how you can contribute to the community.

The IIIF Annual Conference (June 6-8) is intended for a wide range of
participants and interested parties, including digital image repository
managers, content curators, software developers, scholars, and
administrators at libraries, museums, cultural heritage institutions,
software firms, and other organizations working with digital images and
audio/visual materials. Discounted tickets are available to IIIF Consortium
members and students.

COVID-19 precautions will align with CDC recommendations and the
requirements of the host institutions. Receptions will be held at outdoor
locations for increased safety. As the global situation continues to
rapidly change, we will have more details available as we get closer to the
event date.

*A link to register, as well as a draft schedule, travel, hotel, and venue
information, can be found on our conference page:
<https://iiif.io/event/2019/goettingen/>*

*https://iiif.io/event/2022/cambridge/*
<https://iiif.io/event/2022/cambridge/>

Any questions about registration? Please contact [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,
Meg

--