Hello #DLFvillage,

Many in our community are searching for ways in which we can support the people of Ukraine during this time, and we want to share the efforts of Saving Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Online<https://t.co/1dYEJoJROL> (SUCHO) with you. SUCHO is a group of librarians, archivists, researchers, and programmers working together to identify and archive at-risk sites, digital content, and data in Ukrainian cultural heritage institutions while the country is under attack. SUCHO welcomes volunteers to join their efforts. Opportunities are available for folks with limited technical expertise in addition to those experienced with web archiving applications such as Browsertrix. More information about how you can get involved is available on their website<https://www.sucho.org/orientation>.

All the best,
Gayle

--
Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers
Program Associate

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.