Dear all,

The deadline for submission of extended abstracts for the ETD 2022 conference is approaching. There is only one week until the deadline (March 31st). The conference will be organized in Novi Sad, Serbia in September as an in-person event. Safety of the conference participants is the top priority, therefore we are keeping an eye on COVID pandemic and Ukraine war situation, and if we estimate the situation is not stable during the summer we will reconsider our decision how the conference will be organized (in-person, virtual or hybrid).  Below is the call for abstracts. Please note there are also travel grants for participants from developing countries. Please consider submitting your contribution and do not hesitate to contact me back if you have any question.

Looking forward to hosting you in Novi Sad.

Regards,

Dragan Ivanovic