Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> is pleased
to share a new community resource: that enables users to compare accepted
and preferred file formats at a high level across different types of
cultural and scientific institutions across the world.

Created by OPF members at the National Archives of Estonia, and the
National Archives of Denmark, the comparison of recommended file formats
aims to inspire organisations that are getting started with, or are
renewing their file format policy. It is not intended to be used alone as a
policy. The current data was submitted by OPF member organisations or
gathered from institutions that have published their policies openly online.

Read more and find out how to contribute.
<https://openpreservation.org/news/new-community-resource-international-comparison-of-recommended-file-formats/>

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Content Manager | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/> | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with
me if I don't reply to your email right away.