Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the full program
<https://iiif.io/event/2022/cambridge/schedule/> is now available for the 2022
International Image Interoperability Framework (IIIF) Conference and
Showcase <https://iiif.io/event/2022/cambridge/>, taking place in-person
June 6-8th in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.

Registration for both the conference and free showcase is open until May
6th. You can register for the events here:
https://iiif.io/event/2022/cambridge/

We have also added a tour of the Leventhal Map Center at the Boston Public
Library to the event. The tour is limited to 30 attendees, so if you are
interested, please register soon! (If you have already registered for the
conference you may update your registration to include the tour here:
https://www.conftool.org/iiif2022/index.php?page=editParticipant)

Please reach out to us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Best,

Meg

--
Meg O'Hearn