Greetings,

Apologies for duplication! I've asked the ArchivesSpace Google Group (we
are not ArchivesSpace members) and wanted to see if anyone here had any
suggestions.

We are an Atlas-hosted ArchivesSpace institution and are looking to
customize our interface. This is our first foray into making changes to the
default ArchivesSpace installation.

One of the issues that our archivist has identified is the discrepancy
between how Finding Aid PDFs generate on the staff interface versus the
public interface. The staff interface has a better layout than what we're
serving the public.

Is anyone aware of a plugin that can make the PDFs on the public side look
more similar to those on the staff interface? Are there any plugins that
will finesse the PDFs in general?

This Texas Tech PDF plugin <https://github.com/hudmol/as_txst_pdfs> is
almost perfect, but there are some additional fields that we'd like to
include. I have no experience with Ruby and was wondering if there are
other plugins that folks are using that might fit the bill before I dig
into learning the rudimentary basics of a new language.

Thanks so much in advance!
Alli

--

Allison Martel | Digital Technologies Librarian  (working remotely)

Springfield College
Office of Library Services

263 Alden Street
Springfield, MA 01109