By popular vote, the design for the Code4Lib 2022 conference t-shirt has been decided:

Congratulations to Jeanette Claire Sewell for her friendly buffalo design!

All in-person conference attendees will receive a T-shirt in the size requested on their registration form.

Viewing remotely via YouTube but don't want to miss out on this swag? The conference T-shirt ONLY registration option is for you!
Please Note: Conference T-shirt ONLY registration will close on Monday, May 2nd.

For in-person attendees: To ensure you receive the T-shirt size requested, you must have registered by May 2nd (the date we order shirts). We do order a limited number of extra shirts, based on our expected forecast, but cannot guarantee your shirt size if you registered late. If you register AFTER May 2, you will receive shirt sizes per availability at check-in, on a first-come/first-serve basis, until that size is gone. If your size is gone, you will be able to select from the sizes available until they are gone.

Thank you to all of the creators who submitted designs and congratulations again, Jeanette!

Sent on behalf of Molly Maloney, Planning Committee Contact for the T-Shirt Committee