Hello everyone!

This is the annual call for a Very Important subset of conference volunteers: our Community Support Squad. As part of the community's effort to maintain an inclusive, safer environment at the Code4Lib annual conference, Community Support Volunteers (CSVs) are a highly visible point of contact for conference attendees for any questions and concerns regarding the Code of Conduct.

If you would like to volunteer for this role (onsite or online-only), please fill out the form located here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDruDiV5fIriCCW3AMi62lQwkkBHCsfsDbB-oCCwXK4FdGhg/viewform?usp=sf_link by April 18, 2022.

Not sure what you're in for? Read the FAQs for more information, located here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hC2cx6b5lg_daSIDkAVKy_Ln9mB0m6o12doANgvOgCA/edit?usp=sharing

I hope you'll consider volunteering! If you have further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Sincerely,
Anne Slaughter

---

Anne Slaughter