We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Technical Research team in OCLC's Membership and Research division.  Our mission is to carry out applied research focused on creating and improving OCLC products and services in support of libraries.  We work in a highly collaborative environment with other parts of the OCLC organization and with stakeholders outside of OCLC.  This position will focus on data modeling, developing prototypes, and data mining to advance the work of other OCLC divisions and across libraries worldwide.

Data modeling
Develop prototype applications, datasets, and algorithms
Work with data to extract new and interesting information
Clearly describe and present the ideas and outputs of the Technical Research team
Actively collaborate with colleagues in the OCLC Membership and Research division and across other parts of the organization

Apply here: https://oclc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OCLC_Careers/job/Senior-Software-Engineer_R0002220

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/52280-senior-software-engineer