Hello all ~

The Call for Participants for the 2022 Text Analysis Pedagogy (TAP) Institute is now live! (The call will remain open for one more week until April 22.)

Apply for an opportunity to learn text analysis skills from master teachers. The Institute is virtual and free for those whose applications are accepted. Visit the TAP Institute website<https://labs.jstor.org/tapi/> to learn more and apply.

The TAP Institute is funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities. This year, we are partnering with the University of Arizona and will feature more multilingual text analysis courses. Here are the courses:

  *   Python Basics
  *   Working with Twitter Data
  *   A Practical Guide to Text Data Curation
  *   Intro to NLP with spaCy
  *   Intro to Multilingual NER
  *   Intro to Pandas
  *   Machine Learning for Humanists
  *   Webscraping and Text Analysis in Bilingual Social Media
  *   Multilingual Newspaper Data and Visualizations

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

~ Amy

--
Amy J. Kirchhoff (she/her)
Constellate<https://constellate.org/> Text Analytics Business Manager / Portico, JSTOR