We are currently recruiting qualified applications for Emerging and Immersive Technology Librarian at the University of Central Oklahoma's Max Chambers Library. We would like to invite you to apply. You can view the full job description here: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=35442&clientkey=05027ACF42B26FF3DD70CE4664A18E9F. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Emerging and Immersive Technology Librarian<https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=35442&clientkey=05027ACF42B26FF3DD70CE4664A18E9F>
Position Overview: The Innovation Studio connects the Central community to emerging and innovative technologies that empower the...
www.paycomonline.net<http://www.paycomonline.net>

Elizabeth (Beth) Jones, PhD
University of Central Oklahoma
Max Chambers Library
Director of Library Technology & Data Management
Interim Acquisitions Manager
(405) 974-2883
http://library.uco.edu<http://library.uco.edu/>