Hello everyone,

The next DLF Museums Cohort call takes place this Wednesday, April 27 at 2pm ET/11am PT. See this month’s newsletter below for information about this month’s presenter and link to agenda with call-in info.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.