Hi all,

Team DLF has decided to extend the Calls for Proposals (CFPs) for all of CLIR’s 2022 events for two additional weeks. All CFPs will now close on Monday, May 9, at 11:59pm ET.

Our events will take place on the following dates:

The deadline for all opportunities is now Monday, May 9, at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

Present at one of our conferences and join a multi-disciplinary cross-sector group of professionals in the digital library, museum, archives, and cultural heritage fields, from project managers, technologists, and developers to administrators and service providers. Attendees and presenters hail from academic, art and cultural heritage, and non-profit organizations, government agencies, and more.

View the Calls for Proposals and submit:

If you have any questions, please write to us at [log in to unmask]. If you’d like to know more about our Covid-19 Health Protocols, click here. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Baltimore this fall.

Warmly,

Aliya & Team DLF

P.S. Want to stay updated on all things #DLFforum? Subscribe to our Forum newsletter or follow us at @CLIRDLF on Twitter.

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers

Program Manager for Conferences and Events

🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

211 North Union Street Suite 100-PMB1027, Alexandria, VA 22314

443-671-4212