Dear DLF community,

The Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium is looking for additional volunteers to review conference proposals and/or travel award applications

This is an exciting opportunity to help CLIR staff and the DHC Planning Committee shape the program and the conference experience. See below for more information on each opportunity and feel free to reach out to us by email with any questions ([log in to unmask]). The deadline to volunteer for both opportunities is Saturday, April 23.

Volunteer to Review Travel Award Applications
The DHC Symposium is fortunate to have the generous support of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation which will allow us to grant more than 50 travel awards to help defray costs for Symposium attendees. We anticipate that volunteers will review travel award applications in the first few weeks of June. If you're interested in volunteering to review travel award applications, please reach out to us at [log in to unmask]

Volunteer to Review Conference Proposals
We're also looking for individuals to help the Planning Committee review and select conference proposals. We expect that each volunteer will have 5-10 proposal review assignments and we anticipate that this work will take place in late April and early May. If you would like to volunteer for this opportunity, please indicate your interest by emailing us at [log in to unmask].

We appreciate your consideration and hope you'll lend your expertise to the Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium!

With very best wishes,
The DHC Symposium Planning Team
Nancy Adams
Hannah Ballard
Becca Quon

--
Hannah Ballard
Marketing, Communications, and Events Consultant