Hello!

This is an invitation to participate in a survey on the types of DEI
(Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) activities that have been implemented at
GLAM (galleries, libraries, archives and museums) organizations. We
encourage employees at all levels in any of these types of institutions to
fill it out.

The survey is being conducted by the GLAM Diversity subgroup of the DLF
(Digital Library Federation) Committee on Equity and Inclusion. This study
is part of the subgroup’s efforts to identify resources and activities that
have been helpful in supporting DEI efforts across GLAM organizations. We
define DEI activities as: efforts to address issues of anti-racism,
diversity, equity, and inclusion across all the organization’s activities.

We are interested in learning about DEI activities across your GLAM
organization (and if applicable, the larger institution that it may
support), as well as activities that might be taking place within
individual departments or functional areas within your GLAM organization
(e.g., metadata or cataloging department, etc.). The Committee will analyze
being undertaken, and how effective respondents believe those efforts to
be. Our goal is to provide a synthetic snapshot to the general community to
help us collectively understand where we are making progress and where we
need to do better.

For your convenience, the survey questions are attached to this email if
you would like to review them in advance of beginning the survey itself.
You will be able to pause the survey and return at a later point in time as
long as you use the same browser.

Thank you for your time!

*The link to the informed consent information and the survey is
at: https://tamu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4SN711D3dENsCeG
<https://tamu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4SN711D3dENsCeG>*

*If you choose to participate, please have it completed by April 30th.*

*If you have any questions, please contact:*

*Jeannette Ho, Texas A&M University Libraries, at [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]> or (979) 845-5438.*

--
*Theodore Mallison*
*Digital Production Coordinator for the Maryland Province Archives*