There are several Citation parsers available, you may try exploring which
one works best for you. I am listing some of them, as per my knowledge and
experience:

   1. Anystyle.io
   2. GROBID
   3. Excite
   4. Outside
   5. biblio-glutton
   6. CERMINE

Hope it helps.

--
Regards,

Vinit Kumar, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Library and Information Science
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University(A Central University)
Lucknow, 226025
+91-9454120174
+91-7007508744
https://sites.google.com/view/vinitkumar
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8306-2087
ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vinit-Kumar-9
Google Scholar :
https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=GmSgmrkAAAAJ
Scopus : https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57209917865

Disclaimer: This message and any attachment are intended solely for the
addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and
attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do
not necessarily reflect the views of the Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar
University, Lucknow.