Danielle,

.DOCX files are just a collection of zipped xml and image files.  You can see this by changing the extension (on a copy) on the file and then exploring.  It should be possible to parse out the data from the XML file(s) and build a structure from it.

Erich

On Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 14:39, Danielle Reay eloquently inscribed: