We've recently implemented Jira Service Management for our centralized
system support ticketing. While it comes out of the tech & development
world, the issue management, workflow management, and end-user portal are
good for a wide variety of uses. That being said, it is a bit heavyweight
and can take a while to get up and running. Would not be my first go-to,
but we have had success with it in the USMAI Consortium.

--

*Joseph A. Koivisto*

*Systems Librarian*
*Consortial Library Applications Support*
*University of Maryland*
*McKeldin Library, Room B0238*
*7649 Library Ln., College Park, MD 20742-7011*
*301-314-4812**[image: ORCID iD icon]orcid.org/0000-0002-7515-2522*
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7515-2522>