> On May 5, 2022, at 10:13 AM, Elizabeth Leonard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> In our Annual Report, our ERL has always provided a detailed list of database /resource usage. It is a ponderous pile of figures which few actually review.
>
> I'm looking at presenting usage data differently this year, and wondering how others may have approached this.
> Total ebooks, or articles downloaded- number of logins or searches to our discovery layer...?
>
> Any inspiration out there?

My boss always liked whatever numbers were trending up for our annual review.

Unless you’re trying to argue for more funding or some sort of change, then you might want a few metrics that go up, but then level off or decline slightly recently.

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"