Hi my esteemed listmates,

Has anyone uses Auto Scroll in Word or Word 365?

I get to the point of looking for Auto Scroll on ToolBar – but I don’t see
that on my toolbar.

If you do would you please share a screenshot of where you see Auto Scroll
on your ToolBar?

If you reply to this list could also please BCC me?

Thank you!

Charles.

Here's the instructions...

File - Options – Quick Access Toolbar - Choose Commands Not in the Ribbon –
Choose Auto Scroll – Click Add – Click OK – Then, Find Auto Scroll on
ToolBar

Next … change from Print Layout to Web Layout to fit on page w/o Page Breaks

Next > Home (tab) > Font (group) *A* > set it to Automatic

Select Design (tab) in Page Background (group) choose Black)

Font Size – Use Zoom control in bottom right corner

Next … click on View (tab) > select *Focus mode*

Open Word > File > Options > Advance > Under Display section, check Disable
hardware graphics acceleration

Charles.
Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library