Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> invites
you to join us for our next webinar ‘What’s New with JHOVE and Fido?”’
which takes place on Wednesday 8 June 2022 at 16:00 CET.

Overview

This webinar offers a user’s guide to what’s changed in the latest v1.26
JHOVE release, which incorporates the contributions made during our 2020
Spring Hackathon. Highlights include:

   -

   Language preference settings
   -

   An overhaul of the JHOVE GUI
   -

   Improvements to JHOVE modules featuring PDF and XML
   -

   Java 11 compatibility and technical changes
   -

   FIDO 1.6 and the new signature service

We’ll also present some of the features under consideration for JHOVE
v1.28. The webinar will be about 40 minutes long with time for questions at
the end.

Speakers

Carl Wilson, OPF

Registration

OPF members benefit from priority registration and exclusive access to our
archive of webinar recordings <https://openpreservation.org/webinars/>.

Remaining places are now available - register here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BZM5_L4rQyqBfnykZMoG7A>.

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/openpreserve>.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong (she/her) | Content Manager | Open Preservation
Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: I work part-time for the OPF, please bear with me if I don't
reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is
convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of
your working hours.