Dear colleagues,

*The deadline to submit an application for the Digitizing Hidden
Collections Symposium Travel Awards
<https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/events/2022-symposium/travel-awards/>
is Tuesday, May 31!*

Thanks to generous support from Mellon Foundation, we are able to offer
more than 50 travel awards to presenters and attendees. Awards are offered
in the following categories:

   - Digitizing Hidden Collections Grantees (2015-2020 projects)
   - Amplifying Unheard Voices Grantees (2022 projects)
   - Students & New Professionals
   - Review Panelists
   - Interested Members of the Wider Community

*As the deadline approaches (May 31), please share the opportunity with
anyone who may be interested in attending. *

Travel awards for the Symposium will include:

   - A stipend for up to $1,200 to be used towards transportation,
   accommodations, and food
   - Complimentary registration for the Digitizing Hidden Collections
   Symposium ($200 value)

*To Apply*
CLIR welcomes applications for the travel award from May 2 - May 31, 2022.
You can learn more about the travel award categories and application
process on our website
<https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/events/2022-symposium/travel-awards/>
.

*Questions?*
If you have any questions, see the FAQ section
<https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/events/2022-symposium/travel-awards/>
on our website or contact [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!

With very best wishes,
*Your DHC Symposium Planning Team*
Nancy Adams
Hannah Ballard
Becca QUon

--

*Hannah Ballard**Marketing, Communications, and Events Consultant*
*Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium Planner*