Just over two weeks remain to submit your application for a 2022 DLF Forum fellowship. This year, we are offering a limited number of fellowship opportunities to enable a diverse group of practitioners to attend the 2022 DLF Forum, to be held in Baltimore, Maryland this October.

Forum Fellowship opportunities include:

Take a look at our website for all eligibility information and directions on how to apply. The deadline to apply is 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, May 31.

We look forward to seeing your application.

All the best,

Gayle and Team DLF

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.