Dear colleagues,

The deadline to submit an application for the Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium Travel Awards is Tuesday, May 31!

Thanks to generous support from Mellon Foundation, we are able to offer more than 50 travel awards to presenters and attendees. Awards are offered in the following categories:
As the deadline approaches (May 31), please share the opportunity with anyone who may be interested in attending.

Travel awards for the Symposium will include:
  • A stipend for up to $1,200 to be used towards transportation, accommodations, and food
  • Complimentary registration for the Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium ($200 value)
To Apply
CLIR welcomes applications for the travel award from May 2 - May 31, 2022. You can learn more about the travel award categories and application process on our website

Questions?
If you have any questions, see the FAQ section on our website or contact [log in to unmask].

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore!

With very best wishes,
Your DHC Symposium Planning Team
Nancy Adams
Hannah Ballard
Becca QUon

--
Hannah Ballard
Marketing, Communications, and Events Consultant