I haven't had any experience with them, but try
https://accessibe.com/accessscan.

Other than that, a search for "508c accessibility" will return many other
resources (which I'll also have to look into).

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*Some may say that perception is everything, but not from where I stand.*