It looks like Karen's Directory Printer has an option to just return folder information and omit file information, which I think will provide the results you are looking for.

https://www.karenware.com/powertools/karens-directory-printer

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] [CODE4LIB] List Names - sub-folders names

Hi All,

This task used to be a lot easier in XP.

In W10, I’m trying to print a list of sub-folder names in a folder.

I’m not interested in the folder or sub-folder contents nor the files contents, just the file names.

Googling resulted in just results to print the folder contents or the files contents but not just the sub-folder names.

Have you had to buy a commercial program to do that?

I'm hoping there's a solution besides some DOS line command option!

Thank you!

Charles.

Charles Meyer

Charlotte County Public Library