There's something like a dozen literature mapping tools out there now.  Aaron Tay is doing a good job of keeping track of them.

https://musingsaboutlibrarianship.blogspot.com/p/list-of-innovative-literature-mapping.html - a basic overview
https://musingsaboutlibrarianship.blogspot.com/2021/06/playing-devils-adovcate-why-newly.html -- some critiques of these tools here

https://aarontay.medium.com/3-new-tools-to-try-for-literature-mapping-connected-papers-inciteful-and-litmaps-a399f27622a -- a review of his favorites
https://medium.com/a-academic-librarians-thoughts-on-open-access/researchrabbit-is-out-of-beta-my-review-of-this-new-literature-mapping-tool-3c593d061c63 - a review of the newest tool in this area, ResearchRabbit.

I've only used a couple of these and cannot make a recommendation myself.

Marijane White, M.S.L.I.S.
Data and Research Engagement Librarian, Assistant Professor
Oregon Health & Science University Library

Email: [log in to unmask]
ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5059-4132