Charles ~

I edit photos out of DropBox regularly using the plugin app they have preconfigured, pixlr.com.  It works great for the auto-fix/cropping stuff I want to do.

~ Amy

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2022 5:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Crop a jpg photo - easiest way

Hi my esteemed listmates,

My goal is to crop a group photo with free/built in software.

It's that time again where you have a project you don't need PhotoSop for but which tool in the toolbox do you use easily and quickly instead?

MS Paint (has Crop listed but it's all grayed out.

So, MS Publisher? MS Word? Libre Office, LIbre Draw? GIMP?

Thanks all.

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library