To simplify the Powershell option even further, the following command
gathers all the files in the current folder and its subfolders into a list,
and puts the result directly into the clipboard, so you can just paste into
your word processor immediately after running it:

get-childitem -Recurse -Name|clip

Note that the vertical straight line |  is a pipe character (which shares
the same key, via shift, as backslash on my keyboard).

Best,
Dan

--
*Daniel Johnson, Ph.D.*
*English; Digital Humanities**; and Film, Television, and Theatre *

*University of Notre Dame*
250C Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3457