Apologies, you wanted *just* folder and subfolder names? Try the following
Powershell command instead and paste into a word processor or spreadsheet:

tree|clip

This will produce some question marks which you can delete via find-replace
or can use to figure out subfolder relationships from a spreadsheet program
using Text to Columns (using question mark as the delimiter).