> On Jun 19, 2022, at 6:05 PM, charles meyer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I used to receive a digest of library jobs in Florida from here.
>
> http://www.floridalibraryjobs.org/
>
> I tried contacting them but are they still active?
>
> Have another org taken over?

They seem to still be active, as they have recent jobs.  But I guess it could all be automated.

They have a page to login as a job seeker… you might want to try logging in, or see if they still have an account associated with your email address:

https://www.floridalibraryjobs.org/users/create

Some places will disable mail delivery if they get too many failed deliveries, so you might want to check to see if there’s a preference page to set how often you get emails or anything else that might affect delivery.

You should also check any spam filters that you might have to see if the messages are hiding in there.

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"