I have found a new-to-me resource for job hunters AND managers that brings a thoughtful and realistic approach to finding, interviewing, and hiring in the LIS fields. Hiring Librarians is website/blog started by a "frustrated job-hunting librarian" that shares surveys, research, and interviews from "researchers, career experts, job hunters, authors, and other such folks." I hope you find it useful as you prepare to interview for one of the latest posts on the job board!

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest