Our June #DLFTeach chat is June 16th at at 11:00 am PT / 12:00 pm MT / 1:00 pm CT / 2:00 pm EST on games and gamification. Gamification and game-based learning have become a significant tool for both in-person and digital learning environments, and have broad implications for digital pedagogy. Games can be used to encourage critical thinking, problem solving and can contribute to self-confidence, and can have clear structure, or encourage free-play. This chat will discuss how you incorporate games into digital and information literacy instruction, tools that librarians can use to create games, and observations and reflections of using games in instruction.
Join this #DLFTeach discussion on 6/16, co-hosted by Elizabeth Jean Brumfield @ejblibrarian and Lashel Gibson @LaShelGipson. Tweets will be posted to the @CLIRDLF account, and you can follow the conversation with the #DLFTeach hashtag.

For discussion questions and more info, visit https://wiki.diglib.org/2022.06.16_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat.

Cheers!

Hillary Richardson (she/her)
#DLFTeach Twitter Chat Coordinator

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Associate Professor
Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy
Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women
1100 College Street, MUW-1625
Columbus, MS 39701
662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com<http://hillaryahrichardson.com/>