I had never heard of Nikse.dk -- intriguing!

Amara is a nonprofit that includes a free-to-use cloud hosted subtitle
editor that has many great features and that we have used at USHMM for some
small-scale crowdsourced transcription projects. If you could set up a very
simple method of streaming the video files locally (e.g. pointing a local
web server to your locally-hosted streamable files) you can point Amara's
editor to your local URLs. As I interpret their chart, the free version
would make the transcripts publicly accessible, which might not be
acceptable for this use case. If you don't want the transcripts to be
available, it appears that the first tier of their fee-based service would
support that.

https://amara.org
https://amara.org/en/subtitling-platform/#get-started

Aviary may also be worth looking at; in addition to hosting they also have
open sourced the system.
https://www.aviaryplatform.com/
https://github.com/WeAreAVP/aviary-public