Sent on behalf of Fedora's program manager
 -----

Hi Everyone,

We are excited to invite you all to our summer *Fedora Community Open
Houses*! We have missed being able to gather together to learn about
Fedora, share our user stories, and connect with our community members so
we are hosting 2 Fedora Open Houses. In an effort to be considerate of our
global community, we will have 2 dates set in the hopes of accommodating
different time zones. Please see the attached pamphlet for all the details.

Attendance is FREE and we encourage you to bring friends and colleagues. To
register simply use the links below:

Tuesday, July 26 @ 12pm Eastern:
https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0uceyrqj8iE9J1M413ij2uSuoV2alzO2Ks

Wednesday, July 27 @ 10am Eastern:
https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIoce-rpzkpE9MU9Vcd3ftGU-1UNZ6Ccl4m

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at
[log in to unmask] We look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers,
Arran

---
Arran Griffith