I can probably help with regex on day 1.*

*(I know the Unix shell stuff, but I’m also an election judge so can’t help as it’s primary day.  And I’m a chief judge so hopefully I’m not dealing with issues the day before the election as our training is today)

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"